- BEST provides the most efficient, quietest, most vibration free and extended life HVAC systems.
- Stainless, Aluminum construction available
- Space saving technology stretches valuable real estate in penthouses, mechanical rooms and roofs.
- Models are available that minimize maintenance requirements for greatly enhanced facility uptime.
- Prefabricated assemblies and smaller equipment sizes minimize installation timelines.
- Most economical lab exhaust systems due to significant horsepower and space savings.
COMING SOON – New patented SMART flow control and Flow measuring lab air valve and tracking pair
- 250 – 1 turn down ratio
- Most economical way to measure and control flow accurately
- Better way to measure and control flow
- Can measure flow accurately down to 10 cfm
- Operates at .02” TP
- Can oversize smart valves for future expansion with no performance penalties
- Each air valve can control fans based on air flow measurements at zone
- Can oversize zones with no performance penalty
- Fastest time to completion – “Install and tag later”
- Acoustically superior
- Supply zones can be used with sensible and latent thermal transfer units
Lab Exhaust systems
- The unique and innovative design of the Exhaust fan tower achieves results that are superior to those achieved by the application of conventional systems, reducing noise levels, internal pressure drops and energy.
- Typical fan efficiencies operate at 84% efficient
- With approximately 94% re-gain of velocity pressure.
- 1,000-400,000 CFM units customized to meet our customer’s needs
- Our standard construction units are designed to withstand up to 15″ of static pressure
- Custom housing units have the capability to meet up to 65″ of static pressure
Housing Features and options
- Panels are constructed from a variety of material options: Galvanized, aluminum, stainless steel, and aluminized
- Standard construction housing with 3+1 No Thru Metal Construction
- Architecturally pleasing siding options to meet aesthetic requirements.
- Urethane foam insulation is sprayed to a density of 2.5 lb./ft, and is standard to the construction process
- Panel thickness is offered in 2″ standard, or 3″ and 4″ thermal break panels
- Antimicrobial coatings for interior liners are available to meet the requirements of specialty markets
- Heat recovery and de humidification
The unique and innovative design of the Exhaust fan tower achieves results that are superior to those achieved by the application of conventional systems, reducing noise levels, internal pressure drops and energy. The Exhaust Fan Tower product line is applied where massive amounts of air are required to be exhausted with low sound levels and reduced energy consumption.
Typical fan efficiencies operate at 84% efficient
With approximately 94% re-gain of velocity pressure.
Recently, 65,000 cfm 60 hp exhaust fans were replaced with BEST Technology’s 65,000 cfm 25 hp fan towers
Abbot Labs/Advanced Cardiovascular Systems – Santa Clara, CA
- (8) 40,000 CFM AHUs installed in requiring 20 hp instead of 49 hp as designed.
MIT Cleanroom – Boston, MA
- (16) 35,000 CFM AHUs were installed in saving half of the fan power.
|Type: Integrated Heat Exchanger Water Cooled Chiller
Manufactured: 14 Units
| Type: Heat Exchanger
Manufactured: 125 Units
Confidential Client — BEST Technology used to cool rooms that had to be less than 55 DBA. The capacity was 110 tons with an internal pressure drop of 20 PSI at 200 GPM, and it required a temperature stability of ±3°F.
Confidential Client — Heat exchanger chiller specific requirements included a chilled water range of 42°F to 56°F, an outlet temperature of 64°F (±2°), and a flow rate of 6 GPM to 55 GPM, using a HFE 7100 coolant fluid. Using standard tools for the 100% copper piping and the mounting components, we created a heat exchanger measuring 19″ wide, 57.18″ high, and 29.76″ deep. The unit we created had multiple high-tech monitoring capabilities, and its many beneficial features included fans to reduce clean room heat load and power supply heat transference to the house water system in lieu of hot air.